TabyCats Creative interviewed me as one of their featured artist (see previous post) and here are my 25 questions:
1. Film or Digital?
2. Left handed or Right handed?
3. Favorite Food?
Sushi – I could eat it everyday!
4. What is a talent or skill most people would be surprised to learn you possess?
I sing – I’m a little shy, but I won a karaoke contest once singing “Don’t Speak” by No Doubt and “Fallin” by Alicia Keys. I was also one of the main leads in two of my high school musicals: “Liesel” in “The Sound of Music”, and “Hope Harcourt” in “Anything Goes”.
5. Where were you born?
St. Croix, the largest U.S. Virgin Island
6. If you were given an open-ended plane ticket where would you go?
Spain, Portugal, Morocco & Turkey to start…
7. Home cooked or take out?
Take out – my goal this year is to cook more!
8. If you were stuck on an island what musician or band would you want with you?
Dead: Bob Marley
9. What are you most proud of?
Changing my career…graduating from the intense Brooks Institute… pursuing my dream of being a working photographer, and my world travels to 6 continents, 48 countries and 185 cities.
10. If you were not a Photographer, what would you do?
I would be a yoga instructor part-time, and a writer of some sort – probably a travel writer/blogger and would love to work for Conde Nast Traveler or National Geographic Traveler. I would also like to own a little bed and breakfast in a provincial beach town.
11. What was the last movie you went to?
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Disorganization – I’m a bit OCD.
13. Is your glass half full or half empty?
Half full for sure!
14. Introvert or Extrovert?
A bit of both – depends on my mood
15. If you had to be described by others in one word, which word would you hope they used?
16. What celebrity would you like to meet for coffee?
Angelina Jolie – I admire the humanitarian work she does for the United Nations, and her life is just so inspiring on so many levels besides being a celebrity.
17. Favorite Social Media outlet?
18. Favorite Book?
Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins, The God of Small Things by Arundati Roy & Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
19. Favorite all-time movie?
The Princess Bride – I’m an 80’s baby lol!
20. Sweet treats or Salty treats?
Sweets all the way – I’m addicted to chocolate of every kind!
21. On a rough day, how do you practice self-care?
Yoga and meditation.
22. What professional photographers do you look up to?
Classic Photographers: Fritz Henle, Imogen Cunningham, Ruth Bernhardt, Michael Kenna, Sally Mann & Irvin Penn
Contemporary Photographers: Brian Hodges, Nancy Neil, Jose Villa & Lisa Romerein
23. Your favorite image or project you created
My black and white fine art nude series
24. Favorite Disney movie and Pixar movie
The Little Mermaid
Pixar Movie: The Incredibles
25. Beauty or Brain
More brains than beauty with a sense of humor
Check out the original post here 🙂